Andrew Silverstein Will Deliver The Personal Attention You Deserve.
During a difficult divorce, it can be easy to overlook your long-term priorities in favor of satisfying your emotional desires. Since 1991, Andrew M. Silverstein Law Office, LLC has helped many Minnesotans and their families navigate the turmoil of family law. Andrew will be your primary and sole point of contact from the initial consultation to your case being resolved. He puts his clients interests before his own and makes the time to be available when you need him the most.
Our Minnetonka family lawyer Andrew Silverstein provides one-on-one attention and personalized service you deserve no matter what situation. We craft effective trial and negotiation strategies to achieve optimal results. We are the advocate for you in your corner during these difficult periods of your life. Let’s get started working on your case. Call (952) 475-4049 to schedule your free consultation.
Devising A Sound Legal Strategy Centered On Achieving Your Goals
A contentious divorce can be all-consuming, leaving little time for you to focus on the things that matter most: like your children. Rather than devoting your time and money to unnecessary court orders, consider an alternative approach. Settling your disagreements outside of a courtroom may be more efficient and effective. Through a settlement or mediation, you have more control over the outcome, allowing you to concentrate on what is best for your kids.
Every step of the way, Andrew Silverstein will be there to advise you and help you make informed decisions with your family’s needs in mind. Get started today by requesting a free consultation.
There are many Minnetonka divorce attorneys ~ what makes your law firm stand out?
We Provide A Proven Strategy To Win Your Case
- Over 30 Years Of Experience in Family Law.
- Andrew Handles Your Case From Start To Finish. No Paralegals. No Legal Secretaries.
- 24/7 Consultations & Client Support.
- Personalized Approach To Every Client For Optimal Results.
- I Put My Clients Needs Before My Own.
- We Return and Answer the Phone on a Timely Basis.
- The Hennepin County legal access point
- Founding the Domestic Abuse Task Force of the Minneapolis Jewish Family and Children’s Service
- The Minnesota State Bar Association
- The Hennepin County Bar Association Family Law Section.
- Community Mediation and Restorative Services
- The Board of Jewish Family and Children’s Service
Request A Consultation
Recent Blog Posts
An impending divorce can be a source of hardship in your personal and professional life. All the more so...